Loot Trait

Find a solution to your problem or report a new bug.
The Unknown

Loot Trait

Postby The Unknown » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:54 am

https://snag.gy/saVrMO.jpg
Some rarest loot has decreased chances but most common (tar) - increased.
If rarest means costy still bug - tar also one of cheapest loot.

Thalie

Re: Loot Trait

Postby Thalie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:35 pm

The loot table is still very much a work in progress. We are doing out best to improve it every day. Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely look into it.

The Unknown

Postby The Unknown » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 pm

I'm not sure that problem in table. Tar really drops often. So I think it's bug in calculating effect of Loot Trait on drop.

Thalie

Postby Thalie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:16 pm

I have checked for the Tar in particular and here is an extra information that is missing in your screenshots: map #3 (Volcano) loot table also gives a 30% chance of dropping tar, so if you combine this information along with the node's loot table, it does add up to almost 40 to 50% chance of dropping in in some places so that would explain why it happens that often. :)

The Unknown

Postby The Unknown » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Hmm... I didn't wrote but place where I farm is The Cliffs-5.

And looks like some misunderstand appear... I told about hero ability named "Loot" imaged as chest. It have to increase rare loot chance and so common loot have to be not so often. But as can see on screenshot chance of tar increased instead that is why I report bug. And as tar really drops often I think it's not bug of table but in drop calculation.

If look screenshot more we can compare tar and ugly berry or sulfuric ashes. Base chances similar 16.3% and 14%, but on 3d screen we see that berry and ashes chance decreased which is correct but tar increased a lot - 25.9% vs 5.4%. And in fact tar drops much more often than berry/ashes. That is why I think that % in loot table same as real drop chance. And so bug have to be in drop calculations but not loot table display.

Thalie

Postby Thalie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:23 pm

I apologies for the misundertanding! We caught the bug, it should be fixed in the next update! Thanks for the information! :)

The Unknown

Postby The Unknown » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:10 am

https://snag.gy/osIOSk.jpg
Some bugs still rest... Items that increased chance marked with green point, that one decrease - with red.

First of all question - What Loot Trait have to do? Increase chance of items with low chance or increase chance of items with high price?

As i see on screen - only high price items chance increase... except Small Health Potion which is probably cheapest loot here. More over its chance was similar to ring and whistle but with Loot=9 became much more... 2.23%, 2.51%, 2.93% -> 7.15%, 4.25%, 4.45%
Also Tar Bag chance increased too much: 8.93% -> 28.61%

The Unknown

Postby The Unknown » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:59 pm

After last update: https://snag.gy/AelqT7.jpg

Return to “Bugs & Issues”