Incorrect loot info

Find a solution to your problem or report a new bug.
The Unknown

Incorrect loot info

Postby The Unknown » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:32 am

1. I got Leather Scaled Vest somewhere in 4th zone (The Cliffs) but there is no it in loot info (window appeared when move mouse on chest with question in location info)

2. Dry Wood. It is in loot info of 2nd zone (The Forest) but no location of this zone have it in loot info. Where can I farm it?

Added: Just got Pink Crystal Orb in The Cliffs-15 location. There is no it in loot info.
Last edited by The Unknown on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vezage

Re: Incorrect loot info

Postby Vezage » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:44 pm

The loot info in location selection screen is missing a lot of the basic materials.

Thalie

Postby Thalie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi guys! :)

The Loot information screen right now is a work in progress. it was commited into the game without being finished sorry! We've worked on new mockups for it and it should be updated this week with a lot more information.

To help you a bit: drywood you can find in the Forest, and when the loot appears in the worldmap info UI, that means, that every battle in the Forest as a chance of dropping either of the listed things. If you haven't had drywood yet, it's just a matter of luck and time really. When we update the UI, you will get the % for each item, so that should help a bit.

Thanks for the information about the Vest and the Crystal, I will go look into them.

The Unknown

Postby The Unknown » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 am

Still bug at least with items. Just got Simple Long Bow in volcano-5 location while in loot table only Ragged Robe exists.

Vezage

Postby Vezage » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:50 am

I got simple long bow there too so I believe it came from chest and is first defeat only.

Thalie

Postby Thalie » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:52 pm

If I recall correctly what the developers told me, the first drop only loots won't show in the loot table for now. So this would explain why the bow is not showing. I'll mention this to them to see what we can do about it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Return to “Bugs & Issues”