can not play the game

Find a solution to your problem or report a new bug.
Dong

can not play the game

Postby Dong » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:38 pm

i had confused that i could not play the game at last few days just log in the game but i can't chat with anyone, stuck in NPC store and can't fight againest monster. i have refleshed the game many time and it is still have that problem .is it my network problem or something? does anyone have that problem too?

Thalie

Re: can not play the game

Postby Thalie » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello!

There is a possibility of a server problem, yes. While I was working on the game yesterday and testing it, I ran into similar problems myself. I've told the guys about it, so they'll hopefully find the problem soon. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you!

Samira

Postby Samira » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm having the same issue

angeloskef

Postby angeloskef » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:30 pm

many of us have the same problem...can someone of edgebee give us an answer....whats going on????????? ty

Thalie

Postby Thalie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi Everyone!

I've mentioned it to the developers this morning. Thank you for pointing it out. Hopefully, we will find a solution very quickly! We apologies for all the troubles this is causing you!

Zorglub

Postby Zorglub » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:45 pm

So you guys are stuck in the village? Can't do anything from there? I'm thinking it's the websocket that's not connecting. To make sure, can one of you post a screenshot of your console? (the console can be accessed in Chrome by pressing F12 and selecting the "console" tab.)

KindlySir

Postby KindlySir » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:52 am

stuck on screen where parrot tells me that I can see new skill that shield will give me after I eqip it, can't equip -> nothing works -> refresh doesn't help -> it's almost 2017 ... r u guys serious ?

Thalie

Postby Thalie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Hi!

We caught this bug yesterday and we thought we had fixed correctly it before commiting the new changes. It seems that we were wrong. We apologies. We will look into it again and fix it ASAP.

While we know it's almost 2017, you gotta keep in mind that we are in Beta. We are only 3 persons doing out best to make a game. We try our darnest to catch everything and fix everything, but sometimes, something slips.

Thanks for your patience and for your understanding!

Tirkam

Postby Tirkam » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:55 am

I can play once or twice but then it crashes when I launch battles or I enter a store.

angeloskef

Postby angeloskef » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:38 pm

i have again the same problem as i had before a month.......i can go to the map but i cant play and when im going in a shop the game stuck....
pls tell me that u working on it.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”