Volcano Map, Golem

Discuss anything related to Monster Looter that doesn't fit in another sub-forum here.
Pépère

Volcano Map, Golem

Postby Pépère » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm

HI Folks,
I was wondering how you succeed to beat the golem? last node of in the third map?

For now we made it so that he is too hard to succeed while we are finishing the content ofthe next map. after that we will nerf him down.

But meanwhile I was interested to know if there is bug in the game that makes it possible to defeat him.

thanks for any information or tactics you can give me..

Kirb

Re: Volcano Map, Golem

Postby Kirb » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:01 pm

My way to beat him was with sid, using the attack raise skill and whacking him with the hero shield bash (silver star). Most of the times it was pretty close and sometimes i died. Wich allow me to survive was that the golem used lots of turns the skill wich doesn´t cause any damage.

Vezage

Postby Vezage » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:21 pm

I think golem is now working as intended. He didnt use self buff many times in a row like before and instead used his high dmg attack. Sid's attack boost is very useful and another tactic you can use is to save mana with Jakob before the third stage and use his water cannon to extinguish his flames to attack him without taking any damage and also force golem to cast self buff again instead of using high damage attack.

Pépère

Postby Pépère » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:24 am

Thanks to both of you,

That was instructive :)

Return to “General”